When your users access Teams on the web, the default and dark themes will be updated as well as the icons for all themes.
Microsoft uses the Fluent design system to ensure a cohesive and accessible design for all Microsoft products and users. Most changes are subtle, such as:
- Added drop shadows between panels
- Rounded corners for square graphical elements (like buttons)
- Color adjustments to the default and dark themes
What you need to do to prepare
You might want to notify your users about this change.
- Learn more about Microsoft’s Fluent design system.
- See The Future Vision of Microsoft 365 on Medium.