Getting your team together for an online meeting is easier than ever. Meet with anyone, anywhere, and meet with intelligence and confidence.
Meeting life cycle
Microsoft Teams helps you to reinvent the meeting life cycle and work more efficiently at every step. From scheduling to follow-up, when you are busy it can be difficult to manage everything. Teams saves you time and empowers you to get more done.
Teams provides rich functionality at every stage of meeting life cycle:
|Share the agenda, invite colleagues and external guests, and provide previous meeting notes and recordings.
|Use video to make it personal, share content, and create a recording with automatic transcription.
|Share recordings and notes, chat to your colleagues, and schedule your next meeting.
Host audio, video, and web conferences with anyone. Get features such as scheduling assistance, meeting note taking, screen sharing, meeting recording, and instant messaging.
- Host online meetings Meetings can be 1:1 or groups.
- Quality video, audio and screen sharing High-quality video, audio, and screen sharing allows you to focus on your work, and what is being discussed rather than the technology.
- Secure Meet with confidence, knowing you have the same security and compliance as Microsoft 365.
- Scheduling and note taking Invite people to meetings, and use the note taking tab to keep a record of what’s discussed.
Engage and inform employees and customers with immersive video broadcasts and interactive discussion in Microsoft Stream, Microsoft Teams, and Yammer.
- Host live events with up to 10,000 people, providing a consistent experience across web and mobile.
- Share your screen during live events.
- Stage high-profile events with professional cameras, multiple content sources, and more.
Microsoft 365 audio conferencing lets users call in to meetings from their phones. So wherever people are, they can join a meeting using Teams. Up to 250 people can attend an audio conference call. People join meetings using a global dial-in number, either toll or toll-free.
Even when people have access to a computer, audio conferencing may be a good option if:
- Internet connectivity is limited
- The meeting is audio only
- The call quality is better when dialing in
- Someone wants “hands free” access using a Bluetooth device.
When you are setting up audio conferencing for Teams, you will get an audio conferencing bridge. A conferencing bridge can contain one or more phone numbers. The phone number you set will be included on the meeting invites for the Microsoft Teams app.
Although you only need to set up audio conferencing for people who plan to schedule or lead meetings. Meeting attendees who dial in don’t need any licenses assigned to them or other setup.
Use one-touch devices to join Microsoft Teams Rooms. Choose from certified partners Logitech, Crestron, Polycom, Lenovo, HP, or Yealink.